Monday, September 3, 2012

Light / shadow / dark

Our apartment which faces northwest [ remind me to THINK about that next time! ] is gradually less&less light as the trees outside grow taller & taller. We are noticing it.

The playground west of us has been re-built & reconfigured. The new clientele is quieter & younger. I wonder if the Parks Board knew this when they rethought the space. They might have. But actually we are happy with the change. Less screaming from terrible-two-temper-tantrums. Would that be TTTT?

George & I are on a diet & he's lost way more than I, & we are working out in the gym more as well. He's lost 20, I've lost 8. I'm told women loose with greater difficulty.

So I am going to flash many shadow pictures from the last 3 years. We've been in this apartment 3 years. MUCH has happened.



The one on the right has pin-hole camera effect. See all those curved triangles? The left-hand ones are through the slats of our curtains.      



                                                                     That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment