Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Travel prep

I'll be gone for 20 days or so.  I find that when I do a trip like this I comb through all my things to select the most important to take. I want flexibility, no stuff in my suitcase that I'll never use, & enough room for a few PPs [possible purchases].

This process actually also involved 1) re-doing my filing system [!!] so I don't have to flip through them all to get the one I need! It was about time...  2) tidying up my sewing supplies


I went through all my cloth & reorganized it. I also found a way to store all the number quilts on the wall-- lower left right above my suitcase which was on deck & is now mostly packed.
3) I'm working on travel papers, driving directions, testing out & getting used to a new camera. I am surprised by the details of all this preparation, but not really. Suddenly all these things I've selected to be with me on the trip take on big importance. Hopefully I have chosen well & the sailing will be smooth!!




Max & Reed have gotten so good at balancing on these strider bikes. Look-ma-no-feet & pushing at their speed capacities. Braking is happening too with feet to take that corner at the end. Banking is being learned!

So here I am with my new Lumix travel camera.
Ready to go! Boulder, Hartford, Groton, Lowell, Grafton, Hartford, NYC, here I come!

                                                                
That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment