Thursday, April 28, 2022

The Many Colors of Whiteness

A few days ago when again I was lying in a white-curtained cubical, this time in a clinic, I got to noticing all the textures, shades, & shapes in view -- all white-ish.



Then there's me, with plenty of white. I've been here before for an earlier check-up, six weeks after the break.

Dr Sadr recently wrote out my options for addressing my knee problems right on the paper I was lying on.

The xray of the break & the repairs are dramatic with my new hardware.

Walking home near me is a gallery-in-waiting with great window entertainments. Fortunately I am wearing my white jacket. And I have my new not white cane.

I think: once I start braking for white I just can't stop.

& actually I've been doing it for a long time.
That's it for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment