Sunday, February 21, 2016

Textile work & multiples


So I have been thinking of doing something about The Basics: color, shape, line, texture... and decided that MULTIPLES are. The paper rack shows a multiple of multiples!
 I love these yellow guys found in boat yards. 
They are used for holding boats when they are out of water.

A favorite collection of coffee & tea pots.....These flower kettles follow the theme&variation kind of multiple. Ah yes, these are like my eggbeater collection where each is different. This kind of multiple is more engaging visually, for me.

                                             This is a good example!

An array of circles. I've gravitated in that direction several times.
Multiples!! in variation. 
These are from a circle series I did one year in Maui. 
They are done with raw edge applique. 
There's one more in this series.
                                                                         That's it for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment