Tuesday, November 1, 2011

a pause

I guess a pause is different from a lull.
I am pausing & shifting gears.  The writing workshop was a lot of fun & I started writing about some patches of my life never touched on before.
I intend to go back there & add more as time moves on.

Today I want to get my proposal for the Number Project assembled for the Richmond Art Gallery. And I want to start the dedication "page" for the Number Project.


Tomorrow I have a knee scope for my troublesome left knee. I hope the debris clearance from that joint helps.

These pictures are from the visit with Jos, Lucy & Timmo a few weekends back.
These were of my special time with Timmo. He is showing me a game he likes to play on the computer. Tender photos!



I figure out that he is intentionally not adhering to the purpose of one of the games. The frog is supposed to land on the lily pads to cross the pond. Timmo likes to make that frog plop into the water! I am beginning to get wise to this. So boy, I think to myself, playing the intended challenge both ways.

                                                                    That's it for today.




No comments:

Post a Comment