Saturday, October 29, 2011

Writing workshop

George & I are taking a writing workshop for this weekend. Our teacher is Ellery. He's given us a number of interesting start ideas....

"Tonight I feel....."  "I have brought who or what  to this workshop." The role I played my my family. Tell about how this role carried forward in you life. The captured moment-- I wrote about two.... Write a dialogue, imagined or real, with a person living or dead.

So doing this I get to review my whole life and see myself through many lenses. I only have a few in my computer photo-bank. 
Here are a few. I see the rise & fall of ambient moods.

I see younger/older too. Many different years.

I see myself in stress.  And below getting older & shockingly wrinkled from THIS angle.


Earned wrinkles! That's the best spin possible. Of course I do not 'like' this image. I have only myself to blame, as I took it.

I've had a terrific two days. I love writing. I'm happy in this place.
That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment