Friday, October 7, 2011

Lull


This is starting to happen.
My favorite part of it is that maple leaves stain concrete when they get wet.

I love it.
Black leafprints on concrete after the wind blows them off.

I'm not going to let you off easy, you have to go find or notice by looking down!!


On another front...Max's flirtatious smile... dreamy Reed...
   

Lesley & Jay came back from Maui where they stayed in George's condo.  I am melting over these pictures. Samuel Adams & Tumbler never looked so good.


I'm in a lull.
I'm working on my thank-you quilt, getting ready to send off a proposal to the New England Quilt Museum, & after that another proposal or two to the  SAG, RAG, VAG & gag... just kidding on that last one....

The proposals are on my bucket list of things to do before I leave for Maui.
And the NEQM proposal is on my bucket list period. I have to find a permanent place for those 10 quilts-- Much Depends on This Quilt Series-- 10 years ago this month!! Jeeze, I hadn't even realized that till this moment!!
I'm in a lull, but busy & happy.

That's it for today.



No comments:

Post a Comment