Friday, October 14, 2011

Multiples

Yesterday's struggle ended and another one continued. I found away around a block in the blogger-maze-format. Whew! And I am slowly learning how to not make the erasure mistake. I deleted a photo from my post-in-progress & the whole post went poof! Histrionics! Twice!

OK, moving along with care. As I am feeling in a back-to-my-basics kind of mood, I am on about multiples today.


These boat props are very common in boat yards. They make for great visual aggregates!
















I love my geranium kettles. They embody the multiples in variation modality. This collection is exactly like my eggbeater collection where each one is different. I find myself quite drawn to these.



Another example: triangles & frustrum triangles [=almost triangles].











These quilts are from my Maui Circle Series. For each quilt in the series I had rules of color, materials, etc. The first one was with transparent fabric on an old linen tablecloth.

That's it for today.
I made it to the end with no novice mishaps!!

1 comment:

  1. Next thing to remember: No big pictures at the beginning of the blog. I don't like the overlap at the top.

    ReplyDelete