Saturday, October 15, 2011

Outing with Lucy



Lucy came to my house with her brother Timmo & mother Joslyn. Jos is my daughter.

I gave Lucy a copy of the Amateur Naturalist by Gerald Durrell & suddenly Lucy was all eager to do a photographic/naturalistic outing. So we packed a knapsack with the book & another on pill bugs, & her new camera, & me with my camera & off we went to do some bumbering in the neighborhood. 

So here we are. Lucy with her new camera that I gave her in August for her birthday. She's still learning to use it.



Here are some things that Lucy saw & liked. Afterwards she learned to crop her photos on my computer.


Here are some things that I wanted to capture.


 But best of all is being with this sweet, new amateur naturalist with her camera. She's all eager to make a book & text with her photos.

 
The book got started before supper. That's it for today.



No comments:

Post a Comment