Wednesday, January 11, 2012

7 minute blog entry

Gene & Ellie are coming for supper & I realize it has been a l.o.n.g time since I made an entry.

A week ago I went to an eye clinic on a hunch because I had experienced a singular new event with my eye. It turned out the event was a tear in my retina. So my eyes are suddenly very much more important to me.

I am working on two or three new quilts when my sewing machine fell ill. It is in Honolulu now at the sewing machine doctor. It's too early to show you work in progress. I am, in the meantime, forced to do handwork & t.h.i.n.k.i.n.g!!  This is good.


So Here are some quick photos of my latests here. My favorite Paia window, retaken.


This is the work of a man named Pascale Pierme, from France. He's a sculptor & I am MAD for his shapes. I love the simplicity/complexity of them.

7 minutes are more than up!! That's it for today.






No comments:

Post a Comment